- The alphabet - A,B,C
- To be - I am, you are
- Personal Pronouns - I, you, he
- Present simple - I live, he works
- Possessives: adjectives - my, your
- Possessives: nouns - Jon's sword is called Longclaw
- Questions - ?
- Short answers - Yes, I do.
- Present continuous - He is reading A feast for dragons
- Adjectives - Professor Snape is intriguing.
- Adjectives (Comparativ and Superlativ) - Ginny is younger than Ron
This is a general English course. Here you will find lessons by themes like: meeting new people, living, shopping, food and drinks. You will also find a lesson focused on grammar.